Web trading technology
Caplin provides advanced web trading solutions that work straight out of the box. We also design and build solutions to order. And we offer a range of powerful tools and components to help you develop your own.See how
Caplin's web trading technology enables financial firms to quickly and cost-effectively implement their own unique multi-asset electronic channel to market.Find out more
Caplin partners with OpenFin
Companies partner to accelerate HTML5 adoption. The joint solution speeds development & improves user experienceRead news release
Standard Bank selects Caplin
"We ... decided on Caplin Trader as it offered a cost effective solution that lets us build a high-performance robust SDP..."
James Nicolson, Global Head of eCommerce
ZKB and Caplin Win Waters Technology Award
Caplin Systems and Zürcher Kantonalbank (ZKB) have won the Waters Technology award for “Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm” at the inaugural Sell-Side Technology AwardsRead more
The Caplin Platform provides all the processing and distribution capabilities you’re ever likely to need for online trading. It supports all client technologies and asset classes.
Built on Caplin Liberator, an ultra-high-performance financial internet hub, and Caplin Transformer, a real-time data transformation engine, the Caplin Platform already powers tens of thousands of users on many of the world's leading online trading systems and single-dealer platforms.Read More
Caplin Trader enables you to create outstanding trading apps for both desktop and mobile use, based on future-proof HTML5 technology.
BladeRunner brings revolutionary productivity, quality and maintainability to enterprise-scale HTML5 development. Based on a simple but powerful set of programming conventions, it allows rapid development of reusable modules (blades) which can then be combined into sophisticated apps. BladeRunner provides powerful support for blade-based development, testing, integration and deployment.
BladeRunner is open, modular, and fully compatible with most leading third-party and open source HTML5 libraries and tools. It addresses three major areas where existing tooling is either lacking, fragmented or hard to integrate:
- Modular code structure, dependency management and class-loading
- Testing frameworks: Unit and Acceptance in the first release, Integration and Performance to follow.
- Client-side MVC and separation of concerns for building rich, interactive UIs.
Download the Why BladeRunner? white paper to find out more. BladeRunner is currently in beta.Join Beta Program
- A minimal set of conventions required for structured enterprise HTML5 applications
- Name-spaced re-usable blades that can be run stand-alone or integrated into an app
- Run-time or build-time class loading and bundling of code and resources
- Powerful 'workbenches' for developing and testing blades in isolation
- Support for multiple 'aspects' to present a set of blades in multiple ways (for different devices or user segments, for example)
- MVC (MVVM) library for building complex, stateful user interfaces
- Internationalisation of code, configuration and layout
- Unit testing and BDD based acceptance testing tools